Welcome to People Enhancing People (PEP)!
Affectionately nicknamed "PEP" by our Clients and PCA’s, we are a non-profit PCA Choice Provider. Started by Clients and their PCA for Clients and their PCA's, we support and promote Client-directed services.
Are you looking for quality, professional support in your home healthcare needs? PEP is contracted with the Minnesota Department of Human Services as a PCA Choice Provider. A recipient or family opting for PCA Choice is allowed increased responsibility and flexibility in directing their own PCA's. This program presents a unique opportunity for recipients and families to become actively involved in choosing who will care for their needs.
How Can PEP Help You?
Clients choose PEP because we are:
- A trusted PCA Choice Provider of personal care services that are tailored to meet individual needs.
- A dedicated team of professionals here to ensure you have the tools and resources necessary to be a successful part of the PCA Choice structure.
- Employment partners, offering employment support through coaching and consultation on employment issues, making you effective as a manager.
- Committed to above and beyond support of the development of long-term relationships between Clients and PCAs.
- Setting you up for success by providing access to workplace policies that can be implemented to create a positive work environment for your staff.
- A quality payroll processing and tax reporting agent to meet all your employment needs.
- A partner in effective utilization of service agreement hours with monthly report updates on your hours usage.
» Client Login Page (User ID and password required) «
» PCA Login Page (User ID and password required) «
Board of Directors
Sean Clennon, (Chairman of the Board), former AXIS Healthcare CFO (Former PCA).
Lynn Vincent, CVE, CBIS, Vocational Evaluator, Courage Center (Former PCA).
Richard Juarez, M.B.A.
James R. Carlisle, Accountant, Co-Founder (Recipient).
Jennifer Wilhelmy, RN, Gillette Specialty Lifetime.
Sarah LePage, M.B.A in progress
We are actively recruiting for Board Members. If you are interested please contact Sean Clennon (email@example.com).
Beth Ismil, M.B.A., Executive Director
Jana Walbruch, Payroll Specialist
Karla Hernandez, Receptionist,
People Enhancing People
2817 Anthony Lane S
St Anthony, MN 55418
Telephone: (612) 789-0049
Fax: (651) 234-0864
All contributions made to People Enhancing People are tax deductible. Thank you for your thoughtful support. All donors will receive proper tax documentation for donations made via Paypal.